Closed Tier 8 Round 4 - Massive Pileup at the start(Part 2: T6)

• Please note - this forum is strictly for those involved in incidents. Do NOT comment on any enquiries you are not involved in. Those who ignore this notice will receive a warning on the forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

no1else

Pro Karter
May 15, 2020
Russia
ACC Tier + Round Number: Tier 8, Round 4
League Coordinator: @morphee7
Date: October 6, 2020
Members Involved: (including only the ones that made the most impact in my opinion, otherwise i'd had to tag most drivers in the season, since most of the field was affected by that)

@Sobrolho @ddivad @RedTerrier @MrPetroz @Chard

Description: Continuation of starting carnage. Events at T6.

Description: I'm not even sure how to describe that, other then Absolute Carnage. Lots of drivers ignoring the fact that safety should come 1st; Speeding under yellows, going 3-4wide before and into t1, punting, rejoining at 90 degrees, etc. And since this kind of stuff happens nearly every race and people don't feel like listening to any reasoning from our trusty coord, i'd say its time to bring it up to a higher level. This kind of driving is just unacceptable. Public lobbies are mostly cleaner then this.

I wasn't directly hit by any of the drivers due to caution and quite some luck, but those events cost a lot of time and positions for everyone in that pile, including me.

I compiled some evidence of most impactful events(in my opinion) and will provide a short description next to every vid to keep some readability.
If the stewards feel the need in additional info/evidence, i will provide that.

P.S. To anyone reading this, please keep in mind, you might be at fault as well. Even if it didn't seem too bad. Every single contact at lap 1 is extremely dangerous and has a high chance of causing another pileup. This time you just got lucky.

P.P.S The point of this inquiry is not to accuse some specific people, but rather bring some attention to massive safety issues that this tier has.

Evidence:

Closer look at T6 exit:

Specific cases:

#711 @Sobrolho, makes it 3-wide in t6, hits a driver on the outside, causes another pileup:

Last edited:

Chard

Semi-Pro Karter
Apr 29, 2019
United Kingdom
@no1else....Overtaking under yellows ? i was off throttle and braking through out this incident (that i was not involved in), It didn't make the situation more dangerous, and again irrelevant.....

no1else

Pro Karter
May 15, 2020
Russia
@Chard
I'm sorry, but its not up to you or me to decide if its relevant or not. Leave that to stewards. Also, just gonna leave it here.

https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-acc-gt3-league-league-rules-season-5.68210/

1.2 Overtaking
● Overtaking an other car on the track, when under yellow flags, is prohibited/not allowed. This rule only applies during race sessions.

3.3 Race etiquette
● If another driver does something you feel is against the rules, report it to the Stewards Panel after the race rather than argue about it over the voice chat or in the forums post race.

morphee7

ACC Coordinator
Staff member
ACC Coordinator
Premium Member
Jan 27, 2018
england
closed this thread and brought all relivent comments to the other enquiry i have built

Status
Not open for further replies.