XB1 - Tier | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 Tier

minty

Junior Karter
Mar 1, 2018
Hi Guys, what is the tiers i drive no assists apart from Pit and release what level should i try

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
Hi Guys, what is the tiers i drive no assists apart from Pit and release what level should i try
https://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/aor-xb1-f1-2017-leagues-main-sign-up-thread-season-15.31620/#post-527450
This is the sign-up thread for the new season. Read through all the details on it. FYI pit and release assist are not used in the non-assist leagues. Unsure about whether it is used in the tiers with assists but I doubt it.

If you have any questions send me a message on here

Reactions: minty

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Hi Joseph,
@Joseph Baigent
For some reason I didnt get any emails about the new season and just realised I seem to have missed the deadline. Is there anyway I can still sign up for season 15 - I attended nearly every race for season 14 and didnt think it would start up again so soon.

Help!!!

Dom

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: MurphysLawl

Joseph Baigent

F1 Senna Equivalent
Mar 23, 2017
Hi Joseph,
@Joseph Baigent
For some reason I didnt get any emails about the new season and just realised I seem to have missed the deadline. Is there anyway I can still sign up for season 15 - I attended nearly every race for season 14 and didnt think it would start up again so soon.

Help!!!

Dom
The deadline has passed so you can’t sign up now. However, you can when they open at he start of the season so you’ll have to wait until then. I’ll keep you updated

BigBadPopperDom

F1 Reserve Driver
Sep 6, 2017
Don’t worry Dom, you’re not the only one.
I just thought it would be a longer in between seasons plus with work just realised more time went passed! Be gutted if I dont get in again. Practising around Melbourne Park and already shaved 2 seconds off last seasons time so looking forward to this one.,

Although it would be nice to join the same league with the same people it would be better I guess for me to join League 8 and actually practise overtaking lol