Topic Title Template [READ BEFORE MAKING A THREAD] | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Topic Title Template [READ BEFORE MAKING A THREAD]

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Please follow the below templates for your topic title when arranging a Race or Tournament in this section.

Using Thread Prefixes:

When creating a thread in this area, please select X360, PS3 or PC from the thread prefix dropdown menu (here). Please make sure to select the correct platform you wish to create an event for.

Arranging a Single Race:

Template: Platform Prefix [Date - Time] Race Distance @ Circuit - Additional Info (optional)

Example: X360 [25/01 - 22:00] 50% @ Catalunya

Please post the results of the social race after it has finished. That would help greatly when we're evaluating new drivers trying to get into a league.

Arranging Multiple Races - Single Date:

Template: Platform Prefix [Date - Start time] Event Name/Description

Example: X360 [25/01 - 22:00] Street Racing Night

Arranging a Tournament - Several Dates:

Template: Platform Prefix - Tournament Name - Additional Info (optional)

Example: X360 - AOR King of the Rain Tournament - Season 1

And please type properly, rather than using only CAPS or only lower case. Makes it easier to look at.

Note: When posting the time of your race, use UK time, as that's what most of our members are used to.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Simple Template:

Normal AOR Rules Apply.

• Remember to send a message to the game host for your invite to the game lobby.
  • Please don't sign up unless less you intend to attend and complete the race!

Attending Players: 0/16

Red Bull -

Mclaren -

Ferrari -

Mercedes -

Williams -

Force India -

Toro Rosso -

Caterham -

Sauber -

Lotus -

Marussia -

Reserves:

Last edited:

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Standard Template:

Normal AOR Rules Apply.

• Remember to send a message to the game host for your invite to the game lobby.
  • Please don't sign up unless less you intend to attend and complete the race!

Attending Players: 0/16

Red Bull:
Red Bull:

Ferrari:
Ferrari:

McLaren:
McLaren:

Lotus:
Lotus:

Mercedes:
Mercedes:

Sauber:
Sauber:

Force India:
Force India:

Williams:
Williams:

Toro Rosso:
Toro Rosso:

Caterham:
Caterham:

Marussia:
Marussia:

Reserves:

Last edited:

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I've added platform-specific thread prefixes for the social races section, so whenever you create a social race thread, please select the relevant thread prefix from the dropdown menu (see image below) instead of putting the platform in thread title. Will make it look better :)

TheKillSwitchh

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2015
I don't know if I'm allowed to react to this (Sorry if it is not allowed). But is it true that you can only make a thread after you've done 10 posts. Because I wanted to make a thread for a social race but I clicked on post it said that this could only be done after I've done 10 posts

• Useful
Reactions: Cathal

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I don't know if I'm allowed to react to this (Sorry if it is not allowed). But is it true that you can only make a thread after you've done 10 posts. Because I wanted to make a thread for a social race but I clicked on post it said that this could only be done after I've done 10 posts
Hey, you should be able to post new threads regardless of post count, but you will not be able to include links until you have 10 posts due to our current settings to prevent spam bots.

EDIT: This has now been changed to 3 posts.

Last edited:
Reactions: H_pro1

TheKillSwitchh

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Feb 23, 2015
Hey, you should be able to post new threads regardless of post count, but you will not be able to include links until you have 10 posts due to our current settings to prevent spam bots.

EDIT: This has now been changed to 3 posts.
Thanks man now I get it :)

DEECO

Junior Karter
Nov 6, 2017
So I’m on PS4. I’m trying real hard to find - with no luck - something similar to this - but more akin to a LFG (Looking for Group) type forum/category for those of us who want to race clean and competitive. The process of finding people is simply too painful.

I’m willing to try and set up Social Races - but I have a very odd schedule.

Perhaps there isn’t enough interest in F1 2017 to consider setting a separate category up, but would you be willing to consider it?

Instead of LFG, it of course would be LFL (Lobby). Specify platform, etc, etc

Just a thought. And quite possible you guys have tried it before and just proved ineffecive and not worth having. Just wanted to bring it up. Even Google can’t find a “Looking for Lobby”

Drive it like ya stole it
Deke