PS4 - Vote For Re-run of Ginetta Junior League Round 2 - Donington - Elite | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 Vote For Re-run of Ginetta Junior League Round 2 - Donington - Elite

When do you want the Rnd 2 Donington Re-Run ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
Last edited:

DeuxMilles

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 9, 2017
Hi,

I voted accidentally in this poll, can you delete my vote?

Thx and sorry :blackeye:
D.

Carlw1986

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Dec 12, 2016
Is making the calendar one week later going too affect when gt3 starts if so lets just forget about Donington lol

• Agree
Reactions: FOGGY #7

Manx57

F1 Race Winner
Mar 9, 2016
If they are to be on the same week, GT3 is on wednesdays and the Ginetta on tuesdays so hopefully we will manage.

I will not be able to race a Tuesday and Wednesday in the same week, one or the other for me I have to fit things in.....

FOGGY #7

AOR PS4 Project CARS Champion
Premium Member
Dec 30, 2015
If we postpone till next week, The end of our Ginetta League will be finishing 2 weeks later than the PC lot. So im thinking we could still be doing this inbetween, as the S9 GT3 kicks off . Im personally not that concerned Racing Two days consecutively, but missing a week is only going to slow proceedings down or make it awkward for GT3 S9 . We was already a week behind the PC guys procedings with starting late with it. I have No official date yet for S9, but thinking we need to be getting this Mini League finished up as Quickly as possible - unfortunate last night with sonys ageing PS4 and outdated cheaper option Network etc, has just Srewed everything up with us hoping to finish this Mini League on time - I ve not looked how the other Tiers are going with votes! but we need to be sensible with this, as a group of racers.;)(y) @YabbaTheHutt @mpc-v1 @NICK-NITRO

Last edited:

Big-Kid-Daddy

AOR PS4 Ginetta G40 Jr Pro Champion
Jan 14, 2014
The problem with not wanting to just roll the race over until next week is you have created votes in 3 separate sections.
What if one votes one thing and another league votes just to do donnington next week?
Can of worms.

• Agree
Reactions: FOGGY #7

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
An idea: why not moving Donington to Tuesday (as people already prepared for the race) and just cancel Snetterton, or push all down 1 week and cancel the last track?
The league is shortened in 1 race, but ends on the date it was supposed to, as that seems to be the main problem.

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
An idea: why not moving Donington to Tuesday (as people already prepared for the race) and just cancel Snetterton, or push all down 1 week and cancel the last track?
The league is shortened in 1 race, but ends on the date it was supposed to, as that seems to be the main problem.
We'll see what the result is when it gets to Sunday evening I guess. I've only put down Tuesday because at the moment I might have plans Wednesday and Thursday, but I'll be finding out tonight/tomorrow if these change. If I'm free, I'd vote for the Wednesday over Tuesday, which would put them on the same votes. Still a few days to go yet!

Walter---79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Oct 28, 2017
we already have 14 votes so we're not gonna see any difference anymore on sunday. (remember 2 people stopped participating in elite)

manbearpig

Premium Member
Premium Member
Dec 22, 2017
we already have 14 votes so we're not gonna see any difference anymore on sunday. (remember 2 people stopped participating in elite)
Well if I do find out my Wednesday is free, then I'm changing my vote to Wednesday, meaning that Wednesday and Tuesday have the same amount of results. Might be that others do the same?

The_Kaiser-MSc

4 Times AOR PS4 Project CARS2 Champion!
Premium Member
Oct 1, 2017
I like the idea of @Phoenix_ , we cancel a race of your choice left (let's do another survey like this) that we have not yet tried so we return on time.What do you think guys?

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
I hate snetterton and have lost all interested in doing any laps in the ginetta till race day. Brands and Silverstone are tracks you can just turn up and race and still be on the pace so I kinda like @Phoenix_ idea. My focus has shifted to gt3 anyway (y)

Reactions: The_Kaiser-MSc

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
@C-FOGARTY I know the poll only ends tomorrow evening, but everyone has voted. If we decide to run Snetterton on Tuesday, there won't be much time to practice for it.
Maybe we can anticipate the decision so people have more time to practice? If we only know the result tomorrow evening and we will run Snetterton, I won't have time to prepare it.

NICK-NITRO

Premium Member
Premium Member
Mar 16, 2017
@C-FOGARTY I know the poll only ends tomorrow evening, but everyone has voted. If we decide to run Snetterton on Tuesday, there won't be much time to practice for it.
Maybe we can anticipate the decision so people have more time to practice? If we only know the result tomorrow evening and we will run Snetterton, I won't have time to prepare it.
You will be ok I've seen your tt time :p I did 5 laps then binned it off. will just
have 30mims before the race so i will be at the back in race 1 then holding everyone up in race 2 with my snail pace round this track:rofl:

Last edited:

Phoenix_

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Oct 24, 2017
You will be ok I've seen your tt time :p I did 5 laps then binned it off. will just
have 30mims before the race so i will be at the back in race 1 then holding everyone up in race 2 with my snail pace round this track:rofl:
Hahaha. I just did 10 or 15 laps. That last turn is so hard.....

• Agree
Reactions: NICK-NITRO