want to join AOR in F1 2018 game | ApexOnlineRacing.com

want to join AOR in F1 2018 game

fin44

Formula 4 Test Driver
Aug 7, 2018
I have posted a reply to the interest forum but dont know if its like gone through as ive not seen any sort of confirmation. will there be more registration forms when the game comes out?

Hooper

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Jan 13, 2018
Hey mate. I see that your comment has gone through. The official signup date is unknown but will be around a couple weeks after the game has been released - the game needs to be tested for any bugs and so on in online first so keep your eyes out. Your patience and understanding is appreciated. :)

iN3krO

Formula Karter
Sep 3, 2018
Hey mate. I see that your comment has gone through. The official signup date is unknown but will be around a couple weeks after the game has been released - the game needs to be tested for any bugs and so on in online first so keep your eyes out. Your patience and understanding is appreciated. :)
So, how are things going? I saw you guys testing France GP in the Tiamermarduk channel and I finally decided to hop into league racing since I've only encountered dissatisfaction in the online.

Plus, we are only 3 weeks away from the first Race at melbourne!!!

SmokingPuppy841

Really Useful Person
Oct 24, 2016
So, how are things going? I saw you guys testing France GP in the Tiamermarduk channel and I finally decided to hop into league racing since I've only encountered dissatisfaction in the online.

Plus, we are only 3 weeks away from the first Race at melbourne!!!
Welcome.
Not a co-ordinatior , but a few comments:
-The calendar was provisional, particularly the dates.
-Ben was taking part in a social race, many of which have been ran, and these play a part in testing but lots of it is done behind closed doors as so to speak.