PS4 - When/where/how can I join or trial for PS4 F1 2017 league? | ApexOnlineRacing.com

PS4 When/where/how can I join or trial for PS4 F1 2017 league?

Daniel Shields

S3 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Mar 13, 2017
I have top 100 Leaderboard pace on PS4 and would be willing to join the F1 2017 league for next season (i'd trial for pace if you want). ------ note: I would only race in the top league, simply because if this isn't possible I'm already in a different league for next year which I still want to participate in -

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
Next season (S13) will be still on F1 2016 and sign up threads will most likely come soon after the last race of this season.

Also no one can give you any guarantees here about racing in a tier. If you are using no assists, do well in TT (Top 20 of all signups) and will prove your racecraft in the evaluation races then you might get into
The top tier.

Reactions: Daniel Shields

Daniel Shields

S3 AOR PS4 Oceania F1 Champion
Mar 13, 2017
Next season (S13) will be still on F1 2016 and sign up threads will most likely come soon after the last race of this season.

Also no one can give you any guarantees here about racing in a tier. If you are using no assists, do well in TT (Top 20 of all signups) and will prove your racecraft in the evaluation races then you might get into
The top tier.
Thanks for the reply. Yeah I understand that entry into the top tier would be decided off pace, I have practised a bit with no assists and feel fine without them (only about 1 tenth slower than with assists) and recently fixed a controller problem which since fixing I went 31'st in Malaysia which is the only place I've practised at recently because my next league race is there. That's a bit disappointing about next season being on F1 2016, because the game in general is a bit poor online, but i'm sure there is good reasoning behind this.

BIGPRENTA

S15 AOR PS4 F3 Champion
Dec 31, 2015
Hey I just seen this thread and some of your videos and I'm really interested in joining for next year I was wondering aswell if you have any free practice sessions you hold to join so I can show my competitiveness and fair driving, would like to know details

alexukr

F1 Coordinator
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Premium Member
Mar 18, 2016
each friday there are social races held on PS4 as practice for the actual races and often we have many from the top tier or GP2 participating in these and there you can get an indication od the pace and race craft of the top guys.

Just visit the "F1 Community Races" section of the forums and hopefully you will find a social that suits you time wise