X360 F1 2013 League 1 - Car Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014

Alright guys, we're keeping the car selection simple this time due to the lack of time until the first race, and since this season isn't as "serious" as a normal full season.

So the concept of the car picking is simple: first-come, first-served!

Please reply to this thread stating which available car you would like to drive for the mini-season!

Drivers yet to pick:
-

Cars assigned:

1. @Mike foster
2. @Mattsaj

1. @Blue Inquisitor
2. @xHPExFootie

1. @Res F1 Italian
2. @xJazah

1. @Erti147
2. @iJokeri22

1. @Jack Carr Riley

1. @f1 turtle
2. @CragglesD

1. @MerdeEstMerde
2. @Damo

1. @xxDiscoooStuxx
2. @moon10002

Cars available:
x1

Last edited:

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I would Marc (@f1 turtle ) but tbh once the grid autosport championship has finished on the 6th May my xbl is due to run out and to compound it further project cars is out so its a choice, psn for the ps4 or xbl for a few races of 2013, of course i'll be swapping my rig and wheel over to the ps4 once and for all on the 7th Its been a long wait to get racing with my t300 and i cant wait tbf.
But good luck to everyone taking part in the mini season and i'll try and catch up with you guys in a few socials or two before changing over platforms for good. :D

f1 turtle

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Jan 13, 2014
I would Marc (@f1 turtle ) but tbh once the grid autosport championship has finished on the 6th May my xbl is due to run out and to compound it further project cars is out so its a choice, psn for the ps4 or xbl for a few races of 2013, of course i'll be swapping my rig and wheel over to the ps4 once and for all on the 7th Its been a long wait to get racing with my t300 and i cant wait tbf.
But good luck to everyone taking part in the mini season and i'll try and catch up with you guys in a few socials or two before changing over platforms for good. :D
Well I'll be coming to harras you on the ps4 m8..I'll try for the same g/tag lol ..

Reactions: Du7cH
Status
Not open for further replies.