X360 F1 2014 Mini-Season League 1 - Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F1 2014 Mini-Season League 1 - Main Thread

moana2907

Formula 4 Test Driver
Nov 6, 2014
Horrible lagging race, one driver said i was crashing a lot (i wasn't). I said one other was crashing me a lot (he wasn't). Before the SC that was ok but after the SC it became lagging

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
Time to clear a few things up.
1: Please inform me if I'm lagging. I've said it before but, when do people ever listen? Then I'll know to leave more room.
2: My incident with Cathal was 100% on him. I was ahead and I left enough room for him to be side by side at least but he simply drove into my right rear. RACING. INCIDENT.
3: As with regards to the incident with LC on the last lap, we were side by side again, and even though I was as far to the left as possible, he was still able to sidepod me. Incredible. Then he blames it on lag which is a fair point, if he'd told me beforehand. We'd been battling for the previous 2 laps and he never mentioned it but when the s**t hits the fan, it's blamed on that. Fantastic.
Great to see that tonight I had the same amount of incidents than I had in a half season in F4 last season. #SoDone.

Cathal

F1 Senna Equivalent
Nov 23, 2014
Time to clear a few things up.
1: Please inform me if I'm lagging. I've said it before but, when do people ever listen? Then I'll know to leave more room.
2: My incident with Cathal was 100% on him. I was ahead and I left enough room for him to be side by side at least but he simply drove into my right rear. RACING. INCIDENT.
3: As with regards to the incident with LC on the last lap, we were side by side again, and even though I was as far to the left as possible, he was still able to sidepod me. Incredible. Then he blames it on lag which is a fair point, if he'd told me beforehand. We'd been battling for the previous 2 laps and he never mentioned it but when the s**t hits the fan, it's blamed on that. Fantastic.
Great to see that tonight I had the same amount of incidents than I had in a half season in F4 last season. #SoDone.
You did have the worst lag of all time. And incident was 50-50
[DOUBLEPOST=1430081924][/DOUBLEPOST]And @FisiFan91 I will not pull out, I will wait until next week.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
well that was a disaster tbh. first race - lap 1 in squeezed wide by jewell and before the side pod glitch kicked in i had to get off the throttle but then i ended up side pod glitching of someone else anyway lol. was dead last but started to work my way back up, i stopped on lap 5 for primes n was back up to 7th battling with dan. then we got to flame dragon, i over took him that many times only for him to re-appear back infront off me, and then he chucks one up the inside at turn 4 hits my rear spins out and im gifted a penalty. finish 6th i think but didnt get a photo off the penalty so relegated to 8th.

second race - started at the back but was 4th at the end of lap 2. started to pull in the top 3 and get away from the others behind until the damn lag spike put me right in the middle off the prime runners phil, rage and pear. i then had rage warrior disappearing and reappearing infront of me, then all hell broke loose at turn 7 and my car blew up. game over.

the lag in this lobby is awful. we can try phil next week but like i said after the race i dont think bill gates internet would be able to support all the bad connections in here :facepalm:

CAMER0N64

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 10, 2015
I know but people with good connections were having problems as well me and Jewell DSC and Phil was lagging and we should have the 3 best connections.

Reactions: RealJewell766

LC SPEED DEMON

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
As with regards to the incident with LC on the last lap, we were side by side again, and even though I was as far to the left as possible, he was still able to sidepod me. Incredible. Then he blames it on lag which is a fair point, if he'd told me beforehand. We'd been battling for the previous 2 laps and he never mentioned it but when the s**t hits the fan, it's blamed on that. Fantastic.
you were told you were lagging maybe if you'd had your mic in or communicated you would have heard. as for the incident i was on the left going into turn 4 and you dived up my inside on my right n hit my right rear and spun.

• Agree
Reactions: Cathal

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
you were told you were lagging maybe if you'd had your mic in or communicated you would have heard. as for the incident i was on the left going into turn 4 and you dived up my inside on my right n hit my right rear and spun.
Believe me, I could hear everyone. In the first race nobody mentioned lag to me. And before you say I'm b.s-ing, I retired from the second race because everyone was complaining. Nobody had mentioned a damn thing about lag in the first race until the incident. Also, you left zero room for me at turn 4, even though on the previous lap you did the exact same to me from further back but I left space for you. Don't be piling all the blame on me.

STB Pear

Pro Karter
Mar 3, 2015
We should set up a social to test hosts. I have hosted socials before and few problems compared to this amount of lag. So hopefully we get can people to do that.
We should definitely do this next weekend a couple of hours before the race.

Last edited:

RealJewell766

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 19, 2014
In the first race FlameDragon was lagging on the straights not massive lag but minor lag issues. The rest where fine. As to the start with LC I had someone up my inside and I couldn't leave much more space. Sorry for that

LC SPEED DEMON

Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
Believe me, I could hear everyone. In the first race nobody mentioned lag to me. And before you say I'm b.s-ing, I retired from the second race because everyone was complaining. Nobody had mentioned a damn thing about lag in the first race until the incident. Also, you left zero room for me at turn 4, even though on the previous lap you did the exact same to me from further back but I left space for you. Don't be piling all the blame on me.
mate quit with your whiny temper and go sort your awful internet out, you where un-race-able as you were either racing like a loon or lagging like a loon. your having a whinge at my driving i assure you pal that im the cleanest guy around so maybe you wanna check ya self before ya reck ya self lol :stop:

• Agree
Reactions: Cathal and STB Pear

FueledByBrennan

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Jan 19, 2014
mate quit with your whiny temper and go sort your awful internet out, you where un-race-able as you were either racing like a loon or lagging like a loon. your having a whinge at my driving i assure you pal that im the cleanest guy around so maybe you wanna check ya self before ya reck ya self lol :stop:
Right then, you try and insult me. I dare ya. This isn't a "whiny temper", it's a serious thing I've brought up. Don't tell me to go and get a better internet connection. I know it's bad, but at the moment it's the best I can do. I'm hoping to get an upgrade, but it'll mean me shelling out a **** ton of extra cash of which I'm already limited on. Whatever you say about lag, I can accept. But if you're saying I'm a "loon" of a driver, you're the loon. On Grid Autosport, where the connections are a lot better, I didn't cause 1 incident in nearly 30 AOR races. The guys I raced with can vouch for this. There's no need to go after me so much, where there's not a damn thing I can do. All I'm doing is defending myself. If you were in the same situation as me, maybe you'd have a little sympathy, instead of acting childishly. Sorry for calling it as I see it.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
I understand you're all frustrated after what sounds like a race ruined by lag, but there's no need to moan at each other. I know you are both clean drivers, but lag incidents is something we have to accept will happen at times on this game (as we know it's crap at dealing with poor connections). Although if there was something clearly wrong with anyone's driving then take it to the stewards in an informative way once things have calmed down.

For now I'd suggest to try an alternative host for next week and see if that makes any difference at all, although if it's the same one person or the same few people that end up consistently causing problems for other drivers due to their connections, we may have to ask them to pull out.

Reactions: Philzinite