X360 F1 - Main Thread - Season 7 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 F1 - Main Thread - Season 7

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
AOR X360 F1 League - Season 7

This is the main thread for the X360 F1 League - here you can chat about anything regarding the league!

General Information:

• Race Day: Sunday
• Time: 9:00pm (UK time)

• Rules & Regulations
• Race Calendar
• Results & Standings

• League Coordinator: FisiFan91
• Race Host: TRL Limitless
• Backup host: x M a t t y G

Drivers and Teams:

WILLIAMS
1 • Noble 2909
2 • x M a t t y G

TORO ROSSO
3 • TRL Limitless
4 • TRL MinTy

McLAREN
5 • RickeeyC
6 • RandyMcScrandy1

FERRARI
7 • TRL Martin
8 • TRL Rosberg

RED BULL
9 • FisiFan91
10 • TrAcE Me 92

SAUBER
11 • the contadins
12 • Mazy CZ

FORCE INDIA
13 • iPro x Callum
14 • I Jason97F1 I

CATERHAM
15 • SE Racing team
16 •

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
TRL Martin is replacing Ryan in the Ferrari.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
So, you might have seen here that the other leagues (GP2 downwards) have been resutructured and will run a mini-season (Season 7B) for the 8 remaining races on the calendar.

Essentially there is no reason for us to do this as we haven't been affected by drop-outs throughout the past weeks (thanks guys!) and thus haven't been affected by the driver movements that the other leagues have.

So my plan is for F1 to carry on as normal, continuing the championship we have going - unless there is a majority opinion amongst you guys to follow the other leagues in doing a shorter 8-race season of its own?

Please let me know what you think guys.

BigshotP1ayerGR

Formula 4 2nd Driver
Jan 14, 2014
Hello guys!I m sorry to anounce that i m retiring from that season..The reason is simple i changed the work schedule at work and now i have to go earlier in the morning,When we have our league race my local time is 11:00 pm and we re finishing around 12:30am most of the times.Now i will have to wake up 2 hours earlier than before so there is no other option for me if i want to be ok with my job.I m not saying goodbye because our paths will cross again sooner or later!
Have fun i love ya!!

Reactions: LC SPEED DEMON

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
TRL Mcauley;n9208 said:
Pull me out of the league cant be arsed with this anymore.
Can you explain please?

I hope you realise that leaving like this will see you blacklisted and not allowed to rejoin the leagues at any time in the future. You signed up for a full season and have no proper reason to leave as far as I'm concerned. Thus, I find this quite disrespectful.

TRL Mcauley

Rookie
Jan 19, 2014
Cant be bothered playing a broken game anymore plus there are some people in this league I'd rather not race against and it just seems like a waste of time and I'd rather do something else with my sunday nights.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
TRL Mcauley;n9232 said:
Cant be bothered playing a broken game anymore plus there are some people in this league I'd rather not race against and it just seems like a waste of time and I'd rather do something else with my sunday nights.
If you have problems with people in the league, deal with it properly rather than leave in rage (which is what this seems like). If you don't like the game, then fine, but it was your choice to sign up in the first place, so if you feel the need to go back on the commitment you made when signing up, then that's your choice, but like I said, you will be placed on the blacklist.

TRL Mcauley

Rookie
Jan 19, 2014
To be honest I don't really care if you put me on the blacklist lol it's only a game and I don't want to play f1 anymore, quite lucky I even raced tonight had to fight myself to do it but I won't be doing it again and I'm not leaving in rage I've been considering leaving since after silverstone. The races are a joke and not enjoyable one bit plus I don't see how I'm supposed to deal with situations with other drivers properly when I'm unable to prove anything and the 'commitment' I made at the start of the season is something I regret doing its all been a waste of time, cheers.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
TRL Mcauley;n9241 said:
To be honest I don't really care if you put me on the blacklist lol it's only a game and I don't want to play f1 anymore, quite lucky I even raced tonight had to fight myself to do it but I won't be doing it again and I'm not leaving in rage I've been considering leaving since after silverstone. The races are a joke and not enjoyable one bit plus I don't see how I'm supposed to deal with situations with other drivers properly when I'm unable to prove anything and the 'commitment' I made at the start of the season is something I regret doing its all been a waste of time, cheers.
Seems good for all parties that you've left then.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver list updated. We now have 14 drivers in the league.

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Driver Update:

- TRL Rosberg has moved up from GP2 and will be driving the Ferrari for the rest of the season.

TRL Rosberg

Formula 3 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
weve tested and im pretty sure the ghost cars have been fixed so will monaco, hungary and singapour be back in ?

The Contadins

Pro Karter
Jan 18, 2014
at this time my connection works fine. there is a serious problem in my town (there are already two weeks ago that do not work phone and internet). this is Italy .... more than 15 days to fix a telephone line ... I hope everything is ok before the next race and that this problem does not compromise my entire season

aarava

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
So...........xMattyG1 turning into TheBanterZone also known as PadHacker1 ?! Thoughts?!