X360 GP2 - Season 9 Main Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GP2 - Season 9 Main Thread

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Then I've got other responsibilities
At exactly 9:30, so that you wouldn't be able to go a few minutes over? I wouldn't be able to guarantee every race ending before that - as mentioned, races like Singapore could take a bit longer.

It's only a matter of 15 minutes compared to the original time, so please only say no to this if you absolutely 100% can't race with the time change! Reason I'm pushing on this is that it'd be a shame having to leave out one of our longest-serving drivers over a 15-minute difference unless completely necessary.

LC SPEED DEMON

AOR Legend & 4-time AOR Xbox F1 Champion
Premium Member
Jan 14, 2014
im ok with the time change, welcome damo, i believe it was season 2 the last time we were in a league together???

TheSilentMole45

Formula 3 Test Driver
Oct 22, 2014
Alright guys, @iLeeroy 7 x and @DefterTrout125 will be the joint League Coordinators for GP2 this season, meaning they'll be in charge of updating results, posting race threads, making sure everyone gets invited to the race lobby, and things like that. So make sure you all add them to your friends list!

ALSO: Our beloved veteran @Damo has signed up to the league and I'd like for him to fill the final spot in GP2. However, he can only take part if the races start 8:15pm. So, would anyone have a problem with the race time being moved to 8:15 UK time?
Well I wouldn't mind starting at 8:15. Not optimal for me but if it means another driver coming in that's fine :)

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Alright guys, we've put the race time to 8:15 now so that's when qualifying will be starting on Sunday! Thanks for understanding - hopefully it won't be a major inconvenience for anyone.

This means @Damo (Honeycomb Maze on Xbox) fills the final seat, joining up as @kameron davey's teammate in the Force India!

• Winner
Reactions: Damo and Rug

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Do people record in GP2 by the way? I have an elgato which will be recording every race starting Malaysia, with a bit of luck I might be able to record Australia as well!

Cryo Lockdown

F1 Test Driver
Jan 13, 2014
Being a reserve driver, does that mean that he races tonight as someone is not being able to make it?

Damo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Jan 13, 2014
Reversal I hope that your avatar is ironic as Lamela is a bag of **** :)

Reactions: MKJ