X360 GT2 Endurance [28/2] 8PM GMT | ApexOnlineRacing.com

X360 GT2 Endurance [28/2] 8PM GMT

Intotheblue11

Pro Karter
Oct 13, 2014
Ok cool I will ask dutch if he wants to join as well. You will have to make shore that damage is off as well. That track and them cars will be hell if you get any damage! Lol

NRT xEclipse

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Sep 2, 2014
Ok cool I will ask dutch if he wants to join as well. You will have to make shore that damage is off as well. That track and them cars will be hell if you get any damage! Lol
Yeah I only use visual only damage in socials becaus if you get damage it isn't fun anymore.

And once we get our full grid I'll start a poll on whether or not we should use a reverse grid for race 2.

If Chicago allows night the second race will be a night race

Intotheblue11

Pro Karter
Oct 13, 2014
Ok cool goo to know. Dutch wont be making it as its to late. Dont think there is a night Loop think its just a day track to be honest. Yeah can do gives the people who had a bad race or just bad luck in the first one a boost!

NRT xEclipse

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Sep 2, 2014
Ok cool goo to know. Dutch wont be making it as its to late. Dont think there is a night Loop think its just a day track to be honest. Yeah can do gives the people who had a bad race or just bad luck in the first one a boost!
Alright sounds like a plan! And I need one of you to host, preferably someone in the UK

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Guys, unfortunately I'm going to have to pull out of this. I'm off work on Sunday and as such I have taken the opportunity to invite my cousin to stop over as I've not seen him in ages.

Properly sucks as well because I was really looking forward to this.