x360 - Wednesday Night Autosport Championship - Signup | ApexOnlineRacing.com

x360 - Wednesday Night Autosport Championship - Signup

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
I'll check it out later on might just be a problems with TT and not showing with cat A cars but its certainly one you can race online with & that class, might just be worth trying it out with a cat c or cat b to get you going Orange.

Orange Tiger NL

F1 Senna Equivalent
Jan 3, 2015
I'll check it out later on might just be a problems with TT and not showing with cat A cars but its certainly one you can race online with & that class, might just be worth trying it out with a cat c or cat b to get you going Orange.
No problem, so you guys will be practice within 40-45 minutes?

CAMER0N64

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 10, 2015
After some practice I know what I am good at
precisely 0 tracks
Formula B I cannot drive this car
Mount Panorama if you see no body on a car it will be off my car and all across the paint on the barriers

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Devastation

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
The more you race them the more familiar you become with them @CAMER0N64 , as for mount panorama, thats just one of those tracks that demands total commitment from the start and maybe trying a lower formula car to practice will help learn the track a little more the key to this track is hitting your braking points and getting your corner entry speed spot on or it will and can bite you hard on the ass.

Hows everyone getting on with the practice so far?
I've been on for an hour or two and feel I need a little more track time before Wednesday night, but hoping for a great race regardless of my finishing position. This should be a fun nights racing.

CAMER0N64

Formula 3 Reserve Driver
Jan 10, 2015
Yeah the more i have been racing i have been getting better still need to do more on Bathurst just about OK at them looking forward to Wednesday

Reactions: Du7cH

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
You're just trying to give me a head start in the points, Dev :p

thanks for letting me know shame you'll miss the first couple of races but catch up with you soon m8.

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Welcome along Oxide, great to see you in the championship :finger:

N

N20-0x1d3

racenet endurance okutama.jpg formula c racenet.jpg Speed, skill, consistency, encouragement, and tenacity, will improve your driving, and lap times. Use the race-net challenges, aim above your targets. All it takes is, time, and effort ; )

Reactions: Du7cH