XB1 - XB1 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 2 - Nürburgring Sprint - 06.12.18 @8PM UK time | ApexOnlineRacing.com

XB1 XB1 AOR AC TT CUP S4 - Round 2 - Nürburgring Sprint - 06.12.18 @8PM UK time

seppel165

AOR XB1 Assetto Corsa Porsche Cup S1 Champion
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016

ROUND 2 - Nürburgring Sprint
XB1

Event Information:
Date: Thursday December 06th 2018
Lobby opens: 7:45pm (UK time)
● Event starts: 8:00pm (UK time)
● Event format:
- Qualifying: 10 minutes
- Race 1: 15 laps with Standing Start
- Race 2: 16 laps with AOR rolling start (Grid positions in order of the fastest laps R1)

● Weather Conditions R1:
Weather: heavy fog
Time: 11:00
Temp: 12°C
Grip: Green

● Weather Conditions R2:
Weather: light fog
Time: 14:00
Temp: 15°C
Grip: Fast

● Server Information:
Name: AOR AC S4 R2 - S1/S2
Password: apexnur

Manual Rolling Start Information:
Formation Point:
Formation Point.png

Acceleration Zone:
Acceleration zone.png

If you are unsure about the Manual Rolling Start procedure, please read the instructions and watch the explanatory video.

Notices:
● Rules & regulations:
Before you take to the track in the league race, make sure you are fully aware of the rules and regulations of the leagues. As a driver in our leagues, you are required to do your very best to ensure clean and fair racing at all times.
● No-shows: If you are unable to attend the race, please inform the League Coordinator and leave a post in this thread BEFORE the race takes place. Note the rules of participation here.
● Save your replay: As a means of helping the stewards with any enquiries, all drivers are required to save incidents over the XBOX Game DVR. If you are involved in an incident or see something during the race that you feel needs to be investigated, you are free to make a stewards enquiry - however if enquiries are submitted without replay or race footage available, it is likely we can't do anything.

Useful Links:
● League Rules
● League Information
● Race Calendar

Last edited:
Reactions: David Lopes and Ron

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I still can't get a connection to the AC servers...

• Rebootet Router
  • Rebootet Xbox
  • deleted all AC Data
  • Reinstalled AC
  • NAT open
  • All services available
Every other game works totally fine but AC??? Does anybody has a clue? I am connected via a FritzBox7490 over IP4 & IP6. I don't know what to do anymore?! Will test WLAN connection tonight tho.

GaryWasHere65

GP2 Test Driver
Apr 28, 2017
@seppel165 i regularly get this, i usually just have to turn xbox off and restart after 60 secs and this seems to clear it? But even after first race i have to do this again between races to be able to see servers. Real pain.

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
@seppel165 i regularly get this, i usually just have to turn xbox off and restart after 60 secs and this seems to clear it? But even after first race i have to do this again between races to be able to see servers. Real pain.
I restarted several times even cut the power and anything works.

David Lopes

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 17, 2017
I still can't get a connection to the AC servers...

• Rebootet Router
  • Rebootet Xbox
  • deleted all AC Data
  • Reinstalled AC
  • NAT open
  • All services available
Every other game works totally fine but AC??? Does anybody has a clue? I am connected via a FritzBox7490 over IP4 & IP6. I don't know what to do anymore?! Will test WLAN connection tonight tho.
Thats very odd. Sometimes I have to hard reset ( power button 10sec ), so I can see the several servers.
I have a different issue on the One X, that is randomly I get huge frame rate drops, for more than a full lap, in single or multiplayer races and then it recovers….
Tried everything but doesnt go away…

David Lopes

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 17, 2017
I restarted several times even cut the power and anything works.
Try getting a new MAC ADDRESS on the xbox network config setup and clear the blue ray persistent cache, then reboot everything again..
Check the settings on your router, did your ISP updated the router remotely, and some settings are wrong???

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
Try getting a new MAC ADDRESS on the xbox network config setup and clear the blue ray persistent cache, then reboot everything again..
Check the settings on your router, did your ISP updated the router remotely, and some settings are wrong???
I will try the new MAC Address and the cache. I reinstalled the whole game so this should be enough for the system cache but who knows. New MAC address is a good idea tho.
I never had these problems in the last seasons and I changed anything on my setup. So it has to be some kind of an update from my ISP.

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
@seppel165 you have fixed or dinamic ip? Using any VPN, proxy or DNS server?

A nice way to debug the issue is connect the console to another internet connection... at work or at a neighbor's house. If the problem persists, at least you know that the problem is necessarily in the network settings of the console or in the copy/instalation of your game.

If a factory reset don’t solve the issue, then the router is to blame...

Last edited:

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
It is a fixed IP. All other things are out of my knowledge. I have to have a look into it tonight.

p4thos

GP2 Reserve Driver
Feb 15, 2018
It is a fixed IP. All other things are out of my knowledge. I have to have a look into it tonight.
That may be the problem (assuming you are referring to the Internet IP). I do not know how Kunos configures console servers, but it may be that your IP has been blocked for some reason. If you can, try to share the mobile internet from your mobile phone and connect the console through that connection. Alternatively, you can use a proxy server.

In order to also exclude your internet provider, use the google's DNS server: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Looking forward to the races this week! slightly shorter races i'm fine with but it will being slightly shorter races but its still gonna be so intense!

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
That may be the problem (assuming you are referring to the Internet IP). I do not know how Kunos configures console servers, but it may be that your IP has been blocked for some reason. If you can, try to share the mobile internet from your mobile phone and connect the console through that connection. Alternatively, you can use a proxy server.

In order to also exclude your internet provider, use the google's DNS server: 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4.
Hotspot is not working. I simply can't connect. I tried my neighbours WLAN but I can't connect to it either. Says something about a dhcp server he can't connect to. I now updated my router but it is still the same problem. I will have a call with my ISP tomorrow. It is hard to understand as every other game works brilliantly fine.

Hayden_430

One Massive Faff
Staff member
F1 Coordinator
Mar 15, 2017
Just a heads up the two track conditions are very different to the point that its about 2 seconds quicker!

Reactions: p4thos

David Lopes

Formula 3 2nd Driver
Aug 17, 2017
Hotspot is not working. I simply can't connect. I tried my neighbours WLAN but I can't connect to it either. Says something about a dhcp server he can't connect to. I now updated my router but it is still the same problem. I will have a call with my ISP tomorrow. It is hard to understand as every other game works brilliantly fine.
I guess you are not the only one with problems, just take a look at the Assetto Corsa Console forums….
https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/server-issue.52740/

Last edited:

seppel165

Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AC Coordinator
Mar 9, 2016
I read that thread as well in my search of a solution.
I wanted to do a factory reset tonght as well. But they said it didn't help. Let's see. Otherwise I am forced to stay in the coordinating role...