Oct 19, 2015
Gamertag: GoDLiJk
Nationality: Dutch
Assists: Corner Line (2D)
Can you race on Sunday nights at 8PM: Yup

Chris x STARS

Junior Karter
Oct 22, 2015
Apologies for being late to the party. Been invited to join and decided to make it official for everyone to see.

Gamertag: Chris x STARS
Nationality: German
Assists: None
Can I race on Sunday nights at 8pm? Yes, I can.

yonajvr

Junior Karter
Oct 29, 2015
Apologies for being late to the party.

Please give a chance to race the great league...
Thank you...

Gamertag: yonajvr
Nationality: Venezuelan
Assists: Corner Line, automatic gear, break
Can I race on Sunday nights at 8pm? Yes, I can.

lemonme2

Junior Karter
Oct 29, 2015
Hope it's not to late, I'd love to race in this season.

Gamertag: lemonme2
Nationality: U.S.A
What assists do you use: Line(Corners), Traction(Medium), Gear
Can you race on Sunday nights at 8PM: Yes

WeirdNathan

Semi-Pro Karter
Sep 29, 2015
There will only be 1 tier, drivers have already been selected, most of us aren't getting the chance to race

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Hey guys,

I just want to add a note here as I recently noticed how extremely many sign-ups this thread actually got o_O

As you have probably noticed, only one league has been set up for the X360 platform at this point, meaning a lot of drivers have been left out, so I just thought I'd explain the situation a little bit. Basically, the revival of the F1 2013 leagues on all 3 platforms (PC/PS3/X360) have happened as a result of the community taking the initiative to get it going again, presumably due to the disappointment of the online state of F1 2015. So while we have decided to class the leagues as official AOR leagues, they are not exactly run in the same manner/structure as previous seasons.

So for the X360 side, @TRL Limitless was the one who took the initiative to get a F1 2013 league going again, with the intention to run one league with the people who wanted to join. We weren't completely sure whether the interest would actually be there considering it's a 2 year old game now, but clearly, the amount of interest became a lot more than anyone could have anticipated when he set up this sign-up thread. However with Limitless being the only coordinator involved in the F1 2013 area on X360 at the moment, the capabilities to run more than one league at this point isn't there (this should probably have been noted in the OP of this thread to be fair). So he went ahead and picked a grid of drivers for the league - I'm not 100% sure how he selected the drivers he did, but presumably it was based on people he has known to be fast and clean from previous league experiences - and went ahead with this as planned.

So, as it stands, unfortunately many of you who put your name down in this thread have not been assigned to a league. For this to happen, we would need someone to step up and take the initiative - similar to what Limitless did - to coordinate a secondary league. Preferably someone with past experience of league running, or at least league racing, so that you know how things are meant to work. So if anyone reading this would be interested in trying to coordinate a secondary league for the X360, and think you have what it takes, then let me know and maybe we can get something arranged.

I can only apologise to anyone who feel let down by not getting into a league here so far, but I hope you understand this situation, which is quite unique as far as the AOR F1 leagues are concerned.

Cheers,
Fisi

freddie chappers

Junior Karter
Dec 7, 2015
Gamertag: freddie chapper
Nationality: UK
What assists do you use: none

As this league is now full i would like to put myself forward to run a secondary gp2 league @FisiFan91 thoughts?

deadprez3030

Junior Karter
May 22, 2015
Gamertag: freddie chapper
Nationality: UK
What assists do you use: none

As this league is now full i would like to put myself forward to run a secondary gp2 league @FisiFan91 thoughts?
I second that and by all means let me know what I can do to help

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Scott

Junior Karter
Nov 9, 2015
Gamertag: vCodePink z
Nationality: British
Assists: None
Can you race Sunday nights at 8PM: Yes

I'd love a GP2 league to run and think it's a great idea! I haven't done any league racing before and I am fairly new here but I would be happy trying to help get this set up! :happy:

Last edited:

Eddey

Semi-Pro Karter
Oct 25, 2014
Gamertag: DNA96
Nationality: Spain
What assists do you use: None
Can you race on Sunday nights at 8PM: yes

Status
Not open for further replies.