Xbox Rocket League Championship - Interest Thread | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Xbox Rocket League Championship - Interest Thread

What would be your preferred match format?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Genius

Alex Championship runner-up & 1-time GP2 Champion
Staff member
DiRT Coordinator
Premium Member
Sep 30, 2014
I have got the game now! I am interested! George made me post again so he would seem more important...

Devastation

Best of the Rest
May 9, 2014

Wizard

1-time AOR XB1 GT3 Pro Champion
Mar 20, 2014
Guys, If I buy the game, is there still a spot for me yet?

Stevie

Former Super Mod
Premium Member
Aug 26, 2014
Since the level of interest isn't quite reaching the target but it's very close, I've put up a poll to see what you guys would like to run format-wise - it'll give me a better idea as to whether this should go ahead or not.

@zR4C3Rz @StevieSQ @UrBaNz Octane x @JordanMcGonigal @Troyfmcg @II OASIS I @T6 BULLET @Shaw lXl @Willthelad28 @The Genius @TheFredster332 @Jelks @Niall A H @Lewis_Tids
Personally I think 3v3's are better, but if the demand isn't there then 2v2 would be better.

We can always do 3v3 next time if the interest grows.

Ranger

S12 AOR PC F1 Split 3 Champion
Premium Member
Dec 27, 2014
Interest wise, you have enough for 5 teams of 3 or approx 8 teams of 2. Once sign ups open they'll increase by about 2/3 teams for 3v3 or 3/4 teams for 2v2.

Our league has seen both 3v3 and 2v2 games and I can tell you now all the decent games have been 3v3.

From our League, I can tell you it's a lot easier making sure 4 people can attend than 6, if that's a consideration you need to take into account. I know several games have had to be played outside the allowed times in League Rules just to allow for it to be played.

Just some points and observations from the PC/PS4 League that's now in it's 5th Week/Round.

ell summerfield

Junior Karter
Feb 16, 2017
With this brilliant game having come out on the Xbox One last Wednesday, would people be interested in having an official tournament on AOR? The plan is to run 2v2 or 3v3 matches depending on the level of interest, and the competition format will be similar to the existing PC/PS4 League, the rules for which can be found here: http://apexonlineracing.com/community/threads/championship-information.10296/

If you're interested, respond below and perhaps bring a few mates along - this is a team game after all :p

-Devastation

Interested so far:
-zR4C3Rz
-StevieSQ
-UrBaNz Octane x
-TheFredster332
-Troyfmcg
-BrandonRules14
-RyanMorrish
-II Oasis I
-JordanMcGonigal
-Willthelad28