Yorkie's Track Guides - F1 2013 | ApexOnlineRacing.com

Yorkie's Track Guides - F1 2013

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
A huge thank you to Yorkie065 for all the painstaking effort put into making these and allowing us to use these along with our race threads.

If you haven't taken the time to view these before, your in for a real treat ,the break down of each lap breaking points, apex speeds and more, In the dry and wet with set-ups included. Defiantly worth taking a look through.

Here's the link to Yorkie's channel and the 2013 Guides, I'll keep updating the links below as the guides become available.

But here's a taster or what's in each guide with a quick glimpse of Australia and Melbourne.

F1 2013 Track Guides

[Link to the full YT playlist]

Round 1: Australian Grand Prix

Round 2: Malaysian Grand Prix

Round 3: Chinese Grand Prix

Round 4: Bahrain Grand Prix

Round 5: Spanish Grand Prix

Round 6: Monaco Grand Prix

Round 7: Canadian Grand Prix

Round 8: British Grand Prix

Round 9: German Grand Prix

Round 10: Hungarian Grand Prix

Round 11: Belgian Grand Prix

Round 12: Italian Grand Prix

Round 13: Singapore Grand Prix

Round 14: Japanese Grand Prix

Round 15: Korean Grand Prix

Round 16: Indian Grand Prix

Round 17: Abu Dhabi Grand Prix

Round 18: United States Grand Prix

Round 19: Brazilian Grand Prix

Classic Tracks

Jerez [HR][/HR]

Last edited by a moderator:

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Holy ****! Someone's gone and taken my thread and posted exactly what I was going to be posting in it :p On a serious note though, thanks very much Du7chy! Very much appreciated :D

This is my signature series that a lot of people seem to love, and I love making it. Only issue I have with the series is figuring out how I'm going to improve it for the next year! lol. Either way, if you haven't already checked it out, please do! If your feeling like your struggling on a track, it may unlock that extra bit of time for you, and although I may not be THE fastest guy out there, watching other peoples lines has great potential for perfecting your own. Hopefully the series is helping the guys in the lower tiers close up to those who are at the top, and making each split more competitive. Thats the aim for the series anyway.

Reactions: H_pro1 and Du7cH

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Added two moire tracks to the links Singapore and Korea :eek:hmy:

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
My Suzuka track guide went up earlier today, so make sure to check that out below. Also thanks to Du7ch for keeping this updated. Oh! And you've got Suzuka and Korea the wrong way round lol :p

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Added Abu Dhabi to the main list of guides, thanks again to Yorkie for his effort with these. :thumbup:

Du7cH

Legend
Premium Member
Jan 15, 2014
Thanks and all credit to Yorkie for the guides, there is now a full compliment of track guides above with the inclusion of Brazil that's just been added, So now we have each track on the F1 Calendar.

I found the braking and turn in points very useful throughout my season 7b and it gained me so much on track, I would encourage anyone to take a look as they are so well put together, so if you haven't seen them before go take a quick sneak peek. :thumbup:

Yorkie065

SMS Representative
Staff member
PCARS Coordinator
AOR Commentator
Jan 19, 2014
Cheers for the complete list Du7ch! Your support for the channel and this series has been hugely appreciated! The series is probably my most watched, and Du7ch isn't the only person who's found more speed from it. I keep getting messages regularly saying how people have gained time from anywhere between half a second up to about 3 seconds for some people. It's awesome to see an extension of life in the game and knowledge of tracks being brought to others so if you are struggling, just take a quick peek. Even if your times are faster than my own, as there are people on this site who are quicker than myself, you can still potentially learn something new from someone else, and a new line in a corner to further refine your lap.

But if anyone wants to ask me any questions about the series, feel free to ask :) Other than that, keep any eye out for the classic tracks which I'm hopefully going to be able to get round to do fairly soon.

Reactions: Du7cH

FisiFan91

AOR Founder (on hiatus)
Staff member
AOR Admin
Jan 12, 2014
Great job on these man - will include them in the league race threads for season 8! :)

Reactions: Du7cH

f1 turtle

F1 Multiple Race Winner
Jan 13, 2014
Always loved watching these..
I'm hoping to hook my fanatec wheel up to the ps4 that I've just bought.. And I dunno how but a copy of f1 2015 landed in the bag to.. Wtf.!!!!!

I'm gonna try and get the same g/tag and hopefully my wheel going to.
Any assistance in this would be amazing lol ..